We love Accordion Books. No matter what kind of photography you shoot, this fun and versatile photo-sharing product can work for you. Why exactly do we love them so? Let us count the ways…
- Like an album but easier to design – just a front and back panoramic layout
- Ability to include multiple images from a session
- Variety of uses suitable for all types of photography
Add an Accordion Book to existing packages or use as a thank you gift to clients. Whichever way you choose to use it, there is no doubt it will be loved. What are the most popular ways to use the Accordion Book? We’re glad you asked.
- Senior rep programs – Give your senior reps a cool, easy-to-carry-and-share book featuring a number of your best images. Seniors fall in love with this unique product, making it easy for them to sell their friends on it.
- Children and family sessions – Families go gaga over this alternative to an album. It’s affordable and avoids making them choose between only a few images to share. Sell to parents as a keepsake and as a gift for grandparents and other family members.
- Weddings – Use in a plethora of ways for the bride and groom. Give as a client gift for purchasing at a certain level or sell as a carry-and-share book in addition to an upscale album.
- Boudoir sessions – A great way to package these intimate photos. Design one side as a centerfold featuring one large image in all its glory, then design the flip side with several smaller images, giving you the best of several worlds.
Personalize your Accordion Books with a number of different options, including our linen and pearl press papers and a custom image satin or metallic cover. What’s another way to get more from this product? Add an image to the book’s inside flap. Plus, find a number of chic templates on Miller’s Design Market to make your job a little easier.